The Vehicle Prepare Centre stands for our skills in the construction or conversion of individual vehicles such as show cars, and also of small series. Our spectrum ranges from individual concept structures to high-end special editions of your production models.
Apart from the regular assembly jobs (including commissioning) that we do in our factories, we also handle requests for project management, storage and logistics: a one-shop stop! We map your processes and integrate ourselves in your processes, to achieve maximum customer benefit.
As in vehicle development practically no requirement resembles another, we can also adapt body in white volumes, convert aggregate bearers for chassis or roof integration, and construct special-purpose, official or emergency vehicles. Our portfolio also includes commissioning, preconditioning and, for instance, straightening work on crash vehicles.
We also accept projects for the integration of modern drive concepts, e.g. electric, fuel cell or hybrid drive systems. Our staff have all been trained to handle high voltages and, having worked on electric mobility development projects, are also experts in their field.
- Coordination and supplier management
Test and aggregate bearer development
- Conception and design adjustments
Final assembly and commissioning
- Complete assembly through to complete test vehicle generations
- Vehicle commissioning including electrical and electronic systems
Vehicle conversion, integration of drive system and functions
- Representation of special series including luxury segment
- Test vehicle assembly, also for electric and hybrid vehicles
- Final acceptance, function tests and special testing
- Adaption of OEM processes and implementation